DeLorean Mk I /Mk III, BttF Metal Model Kit with Light, Scale 1/8.
Only one item available!
Including the magazines issues 1-158 in German language.
This model kit is made mostly from metal and needs to be assembled!
The kit will be screwed together in the first.
It is most true to the original and has as much details.
This is the unassambled version of the ready built kit we offer too!
This will mean a lot of work to do until the kit is done!
The Kit comes originally packed in the magazine's issue bags (can be collected too this way) and comes in five boxes!
It contains the parts of the Mk II and Mk III Version too and the rail track part.
Besides the included tools there will be needed some more, such as tweezers, screwdrivers, plyers etc. which are not included.
- Parts to build one model of the DeLorean MK I-III
- Magazine issues 1-158 (German language!)
- With metal chassis, metal hull, standard tires, 1950s white wall tires, rail wheels, "Wood Chip" and track part.
- Doors, trunk hood and engine compartment can be opened.
- Side windows open
- Includes detailed metal engine model in the rear, under the Mr. Fusion reactor.
- Standard "Plutonium"-power and Mr.Fusion (interchangeable)
- Complete lights, interior lighting, time circruite, break lights etc.!
- Working time curcruite with lights
- Battery powered lighting with battery compartment on the lower side
- One "Plutonium"- Case, one alarm clock
- Wights over 8kg
Lenght: ca. 55cm
Width: ca. 22cm
Highth: ca. 18cm
Note: Pictures show the ready made model!
Recommended for expierenced modellers over age of 14. Contains sharp and small parts!
The high shipping costs add from the five boxes and the paper weight of the magazines!