Captain Han Solo - Hoth, Star Wars, Episode V, 1/6 Collectible.
Last available item!
Sold out by manufacturer!
From Star Wars, Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back and the Battle of Hoth comes this Sideshow Collectibles Captain Han Solo - Hoth 1/6 Scale Figure.
Dressed for the planet's notorious sub-zero climate, Han Solo is fitted in an authentically replicated brown quilted parka, complete with rank insignia and fur-trimmed hood.
Two scarves, a cap and goggles frame the scoundrel's lifelike portrait, which perfectly captures actor Harrison Ford.
When Rebel Commander Luke Skywalker goes missing during a routine patrol, Han Solo has no choice but to leap onto the back of an ill-fated tauntaun and go out after him.
Fully equipped with a blaster pistol, macrobinoculars, droid caller, and portable life scanner, he's willing to risk everything on a rescue mission to find his friend and save the day.
Figure Size: 12" H (304.8mm)
- Prometheus Body
- Detailed Portrait with Headgear and goggles
- Detailed Hooded Brown Parka with rank badge
- Detailed Cold Weather garments
- Two scarves
- Belt with pistol holster and detachable droid caller
- Two part sculpted boots
- Binoculars with fabric strap
- Life scanner with both retracted and extended antennae
- DL-44 Blaster (Han Version)
- Right Trigger Hand
- Right C-Grip Hand
- Right Large C-Grip
- Right Reach Hand
- Left Fist
- Left C-Grip
- Left Large C-Grip
- Left Reach Hand
- Sculpted Snow environment Base
- Hugger Figure Support Base
Attention: These are collectors items, no toys! Not suitable for children under 14. Small parts included! Choking hazzard!